At last

 Uhhh I'll try and keep this short and sweet...

I'm 23 years old and graduated from Performers College in 2019. I auditioned non-stop for cruises and was offered a job with Disney Cruises in February 2020 rehearsals were due to start in April 2020. Oh dear...  we all know what happened then, long did I know that we would hit a global pandemic in March 2020.

I always saw my path going into dance teaching even before I could remember, it was always an aspiration/dream of mine way before becoming a professional dancer/performer. I still intend to follow my dream and succeed.

The pandemic made me realise why not try and tick another one of my objectives ; converting my diploma into a degree. Allowing me to keep my options open maybe go into PGCE to allow me to teach in schools or to continue to get my other dance teaching qualifications to enable me to open my own dance school one day. 

I'm really looking forward to doing this course, networking with students with similar interest and aspirations.. boy have I missed dancing during the pandemic I have just started dancing again and my body aches but my passion for dance never fades.

Portia

xoxo


                                                           


 


Comments